6) You will quickly forget all the little things that stresses you and that you think are important now. Might as well forget it right now and move on.
7) Say ‘No’ to a lot of things and a lot of people. Say it nicely but say it.
8) Aim for progression, not perfection.
9) After a mistake, a setback or a loss, don’t cry, don’t be affected, don’t act like it’s the end of the world. Don’t lose hours, days or weeks in that negative mindset. Instead, quickly learn from it and quickly move on.
10) Winning and achieving your dreams is amazing but it won’t make you happier, it won’t bring any ex-girlfriend back, it won’t make your parents love you more and it won’t make any critics apologize. Winning is fabulous but it’s not that. So, go out, train hard and perform because it’s worth it, but be free from all those outcomes.